Join the Tiledesk community.
- Squash Bugs. Join Tiledesk’s passionate community to help us manage issues and squash bugs for Tiledesk Server, Widget, Web Chat and iOS and Android clients.
- Write Documentation. You don’t have to be a developer to contribute to Tiledesk. You can create new or update old Tiledesk Docs articles or tutorials directly through GitHub.
- Suggest a Blog Post. Write or suggest a blog post on your Tiledesk story, tell us about how it improved your team’s communication and we’ll share it with the community.
- Create Tutorial Videos. Tiledesk has a passionate community of content creators on YouTube sharing tutorials on configuring, installing, customizing and developing for Tiledesk.a
- Come Meet Us. Come say hi at a local meetup or conference, tell us how you customized it to suit your needs and improved your team’s communication.